Veneno De Abeja Aceite De Vivora Abexine Bon Balm For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, & sprains.
This balm is remarkably effective in soothing pain and I find it works much better then icy hot! *Folk medicine has attributed bee venom & Viper Oil properties as analgesics. Veneno De Abeja Aceite De Vivora Abexine does not contain them.
- Adults and children 12 years and older; apply generously and gently massage into painful area until the product disappears
- Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Do not use otherwise than as directed. Do not use
- With a heating pad
- With a tight bandage
- On eyes, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin
- Over extensive areas of the body
- On a child under 12 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor immediately if
- Pain persists for more than 10 days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- Excessive irritation of skin develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, induce vomiting and call a physician or contact a Poison Control Center right